About Me

My photo
My interests include veganism and vegetarianism, health, ethics, politics and culture, media, and the environment. I have three kids; I teach college part-time, study piano and attempt to garden. I knit. I blog on just about anything, but many posts are related to my somewhat pathetic quest to eat better, be more mindful of the environment, and be a more responsible news consumer. Sometimes I write about parenting, but, like so many Mommy bloggers, my kids have recently told me not to. :) Thanks for reading.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Baby Blogging

Since I'm new to blogging, I think it's appropriate to think of my blog as a baby. Or a puppy. As my sister said, if it were a puppy, it wouldn't even have its eyes open yet. So I don't have to be obsessed with the fact that I only have one measly follower.

Right. I DO NOT have to be obsessed with that.

And I don't have to be obsessed with the fact that my blog is so plain. No fancy pictures. No fancy artwork.

I also don't need to worry that I don't advertise for anybody. (And honestly, since I don't even know what that's about or what it entails, I'm not sure I want it.)

I have so much to learn.

Baby steps. It's a start.

2 comments:

  1. Am I your one measly follower? :) Good for you for blogging! I keep meaning to start one myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There, see? Now I can comment. Thanks for changing the settings.

    - Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Politeness is always appreciated.